ah yes...damn right it feels good to be back...
after a few weeks of hiatus because of moving and dealing with stupidity, we are now back at Oklahoma Panhandle State University for round number two...and round number one for Master.
(not exactly the world's greatest place of higher education but hey, it's cheap and they give me money to go here to the little shack on the prairie)
however...you ain't reading this shit to figure out my latest and greatest complaints about Camfield and Preator, are ya?
the last few weeks have been a real trial about submission even when i just don't want to or really don't give a shit about anything..I have been really fighting the willful spirit and questioning life in general even down to the point of asking myself if i am really truly cut out to be Bear's property.
Damn depression...Zoloft be damned.
I know that I have been blaming myself for not being a better working slave and for not taking more pride in property, but really, I should stop blaming myself and cutting myself down. Bear was and is still willing to take a chance on me when most wouldn't...
I know the lesson in my head but it's a bitch getting my heart to understand it...
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment