Friday, February 26, 2010

Plain and Submissive

Modesty has gone out the window for the most part but for me, it's just a part to show who I belong to. Over the last few weeks, I have gotten comfortable in my modesty, where I used to think it was to show that,perhaps in a misguided attempt, I am "in this world but not of this world".

However, I have come to realize that dressing Plain is a show of my Owner's dominion over me. It's not a burka,by any stretch, but just simple and modest. Plain. The kapp on my head is a mark by my Owner to tell me that only He is to witness me in my full glory.

Nothing more annoying though, when the beautician wants to chop off half your hair because "it's not stylish to be so frumpy"

Frumpy? Seriously?

It's a comfort to me to be fully covered because I am His piece of meat, bought and paid for. My clothes and my appearance is a direct extension of His dominion over the home.
I believe that costly adornments (okay, okay, fancy shit like flashy bling) take away from the look of His property.

I am His and the only look that I should be sporting is a look of complete submission to Him.

"Wives, submit fully to your husbands"

"Slaves, submit with trembling and respect in your heart for the Master"

That's why I do what I do...with all due respect to Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment