As I sat down to read the morning news while enjoying my granola bars and Mountain Dew, I spotted two stores that absolutely hacked me off. The first is in my home state of Colorado where this little girl was kicked out of Catholic Kindergarden for next term because (gasp) her mothers are a committed lesbian couple. What the fuck? Seriously? I can't even feature that in the famous words of Rafterman off of Full Metal Jacket.
At least the little girl has a pair of committed parents! I couldn't say that for myself since my father was a wifebeating, drunken, man whore of a catholic. I, while I disagree with the Catholic Church, can understand and respect the fact that a couple would wish to raise the child in the faith of their elders. I read the blog of the priest who made that shitty decision and even commented on it but being the coward that he is, he refused to even print my response to his senseless drivel about how he is protecting the little girl and her sinner parents. Perhaps they did her a favor...although the Catholic Church has such a shining track record (please note the heavy hit of sarcasm)
Here's his blog if you want to read this shit live...www.fatherbillsblog.com
Then why not pick on an autistic little boy for crying out loud? In North Carolina, because of shitty blanket ban on unusual pets they are telling this little boy who is severely autistic that he can't have his pet pig, which is his only friend. The little gilt hog is clean, hooves are trimmed well, vaccinated and her needle teeth are cut so she won't hurt anybody. She's just a friendly hog for a little kid and because they said that if they had to allow one unusual pet for one they would have to do it for all. Can't these bastards have any compassion? Poor little guy is just beside himself thinking that the world is out to hurt him. It just breaks my heart. Hogs did my heart and my sanity a world of good in my life as a Aspie and if I was still raising Durocs, I'd give the little guy a Duroc barrow to show just to piss off the city hall.
Here's the story
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/boy-autism-devastated-pet-pig-banned-city/story?id=8537347
Can't people just pick on people their own size for once?
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment