The last few weeks have been just a blur of dirt roads and wheat fields for me. Standing in the wheat the other day in Calcutta type mud grumbling about life in general, I had a wake up call. Be grateful for what you have. Ask for nothing more.
I haven't been the best about being grateful and have slacked lately about my role as slave and helpmeet for Bear. I should just be grateful that we have a roof over our heads, food on our table and good modest clothes on our backs.
Instead of bitching about how inconvient life is and how much I work, I should be happy that I can provide as well. I heard one of my old high school friend's troubles about her life and marriage. Her basic rant was "he's sexually boring and acts like I am less than him". Jesus-h.p.-fucking Christ on a Canadian Crutch! If it is so bad, just talk to him...that's all you got to do.
I am grateful for having Bear for both being compassionate but more than willing to put my ass back in my place. I need to just stop complaining....carry on and be truthfully grateful for what I've been given.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey, sometimes it isn't easy until there's a boot on your head... But then, as Master and i say...if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth doing.
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up and try and appreciate every moment for what it is!