After reading my dear friend's blog, it made me think about our own search for the second. I feel, from my side of it, that there are several reasons why we are looking for a second to add to our family. Part of it is because of my very open and unashamed sexual orientation, there is a part of me that feels rather incomplete without a good woman around. I feel complete with Bear and I feel that my feminine-uber girly part is met by having the dominance of Bear around. However, i miss having a intimate relationship with a good woman, and unlike most straight men who think that it's strictly about sex, it's not. I miss the rapport of intimate female conversation. Note, I think that I've only had this about once in my life and the dear girl knows who she is. I miss female touch and yes, shameless as it may sound, skirt chasing isn't as fun as it used to be because I'm not looking for just sex only.
Part of the reason for looking for the second is because we have so much to share with a good woman and I have been of the mindset that it is selfish to not share our love and devotion to a potential second. Bear and I have thought about this a great deal and we know that it will be hard not to go into alpha/beta slave complex but with proper communication and patience, this should be alieviated. The second is not a replacement for the first. The second isn't being brought in for brood sow/mare/cow because of first (mine) infertility issues, nor as just a working slave..if that was the case, I'd hire MerryMaids. She is to be our close friend, a confidant...but because of logstics such as location and family issues, this shall be a massive undertaking.
I don't hustle women for Bear, I prefer to bring prospects to him and speak to him and the prospect about expectations. We are not perfect, we are not infalliable but we are honest. As much as I'd like her to live with us, this won't work very well...because like I need Texas County Sheriff's Office and Goodwell PD nailing us for bigamy...a'la'Mormon Church.
I am willing and ready to share my place in the yoke and am just waiting for the second to come in her own due time...
Patience is a virtue...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just discovered your blog after you posted on roles. You made some very interesting observations on why you'd have so much to share with a good woman. Good luck on finding her and keep us informed on your search.
ReplyDelete